Firm: 404.419.7287 Fax: 404.795.1070 E-mail: email@example.com
J.D., University of Minnesota Law School
B.A., English Literature, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Spelman College
Admitted to practice:
Tennille Hoover performs dual roles as Of Counsel with The Employment Law Solution and Assistant Director for the Office of Employee Relations at Atlanta Public Schools (APS). As Of Counsel with ELS, Tennille represents employers in a full range of employment matters, with a particular emphasis in agency representation and federal litigation. As Assistant Director with APS, Tennille is responsible for overseeing employee relations services, including employee grievances, investigations of alleged employee misconduct, terminations of employment, ADA reasonable accommodations, and performance management.
Tennille graduated summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa from Spelman College, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in English with a minor in Drama. She received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Minnesota Law School, where she served as Editor-in-Chief of Law and Inequality: A Journal of Theory and Practice and President of the Black Law Students Association.
In her spare time, Tennille enjoys trying new restaurants and doing Taekwondo.
- Co-Speaker, “Conducting Effective and Ethical Internal Investigations,” The Employment Law Solution (Mar. 2016)
- Speaker, “Key Legal Aspects of Your Employment Relationship,” National Sales Network (Oct. 2015)
- Co-Author and Co-Speaker, “Employment Law 101,” ICLE Group Mentoring (Mar. 2015)
- Panelist, “Inspiration for Your Journey”, Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys, Professional Development Academy (Oct. 2014)
- Panelist, “Demystifying Law School”, Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys (Apr. 2014)
- Co-Chair, Legal Education, Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys (GABWA)
- Young Lawyers Division, State Bar of Georgia
- Strengths Coach, GALLUP StrengthsFinders
- Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta, Volunteer Attorney
- The Stone Mountain-Lithonia Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.,
- Spelman College’s Sister 2 Sister Mentoring Program
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys, Professional Development Academy (2013)
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation (AVLF) Saturday Lawyer’s Program, Volunteer Lawyer (2013)
The National Black Lawyers Foundation 40 Under 40 (2015)